Friday, August 15, 2008

List of Outlets Pursued

I have called the Carver County building inspector, I have called the city; I have called in three independent contractors, two of which came out and met me informing me it's not my landscaping or my problem. I called my mortgage company to see if they would assist in this battle, of which they replied with, "it's not our problem". I have met with the site manager, Sean from Brandl Anderson who never saw this stucco product before and says they don't use it anymore. I have attempted to meet with and speak with Mr. Anderson and Mr. Brandl, I have sought outside legal council. I have patiently attempted working with Peg the office manager at Brandl Anderson, who recently informed me that they were meeting with the "owner" of metro home waterproofing; however when I called and asked to speak with the "owner" I was informed that the company was corporate and did not have an owner, their president resides in Illinois and she said there is no way Brandl Anderson had a meeting with their president yesterday. I have met with Adam from Metro Home Waterproofing, who said himself that this is not my problem and he has been trying to tell Brandl Anderson that they need a second drain tile and drip edge for three years (my home was built two years ago). Brandl Anderson has done nothing but try to prolong doing anything about this problem and refuses to address the issue; they have lied and manipulated the situation giving me lie after lie about this issue. How can I trust them? How can we trust any construction company when they play hardball and prolong issues hoping disgruntled homeowners will just go away and get tired of complaining with very little result?

No comments: